SUMMER STAFF REQUIRED FOR THE
MD of TABER’S AGRICULTURAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The Municipal District of Taber is seeking energetic, motivated and responsible employees for positions with the Agricultural Service Department.
Duties to include:
- Maintenance of recreation facilities and MD owned lands within the MD of Taber including mowing, painting, and cleanup of camping, playground and rest facilities.
- Assist in maintaining all Hamlet and Recreation Board equipment to ensure reliability and safety
- Mowing and maintenance of Cemeteries located within the MD of Taber
- Mowing and maintenance of all MD of Taber Landfills
Qualifications for this position:
- Successful applicant MUST be 18 years of age or older
- Preference will be given to those currently enrolled in college or university program, however all applications will be accepted
- Valid Alberta class 5 drivers license is required
- Competitive Wage
- 40 hour work week
- Employment from start of May, 2024 – end of August, 2024
- Boot allowance for the purchase of safety footwear; all other safety equipment supplied
- Safety training provided
Your resume should include two references from previous employers & drivers abstract.
We thank all applicants; however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.