Seasonal Labourers – 2 positions (May 1 – August 25)
- Grade 12 or equivalent education preferred.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Ability to understand/read/navigate rural addresses.
- Ability to operate basic computer and mobile equipment.
- Experience in weed and plant identification and control methods an asset.
- Agricultural background would be an asset.
- Ability and willingness to perform physical labour and adapt to changing environmental conditions.
- Experience with operation of equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- First Aid, H2S Alive and Authorized Assistant Pesticide Applicator Certificates an asset but training will be offered.
Please send resumes in confidence to:
Applications will be accepted until suitable qualified candidates are selected. Birch Hills County would like to thank all those interested in the positions. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.