Competition # 1803 | Closes March 2, 2018
The Municipal District of Lesser Slave River is seeking nine employees as Landscape Technicians for employment from May to August 2018. The positions will be based out of the Slave Lake shop, with a 40-hour work week.
- Mechanical vegetation management using riding mowers, push mowers, small tractors, and trimmers
- Operation, maintenance, and inspection of equipment including mowers, trimmers, ATVs/UTVs, trucks, and trailers
- Loading, unloading, and towing equipment on trailers
- Physical labour including general landscape and facility maintenance
- Participation in the Municipal Health and Safety Program
- Other duties as required
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience with operation of equipment
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Works well independently as well as in a team environment
Salary Range: $16-22/hour, dependent on experience.
Resumes may be submitted in confidence by email or hard copy to the address indicated below.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Municipal Dstrict of Lesser Slave River no.124
Box 722 Slave Lake, Alberta T0G 2A0
2017 Rugged & Real Scholarship applicants will be given priority should they qualify for the position.